WEST/NES test prep resources
- Free online WEST-B & ParaPro prep modules (folder) from Center of Excellence for Careers in Teaching
- Free online WEST-B prep module, builds from the Center of Excellence materials above
- Free ACT/SAT prep – If you have not located this already, College Board provides free test prep materials for SAT/ACT, which can be used lieu of the WEST-B.
- Financial support
- Accommodation process
edTPA general resources
- WA edTPA webinar for new faculty members recording (or audio only) – SCALE 1/17/2018
- AACTE’s edTPA (login required)– online community, resource library, and general edTPA information
- Useful materials educative use of candidate materials (login required)
- PESB’s official edTPA informational materials (folder) – Institutions may use these official informational materials with teacher candidates, school districts, cooperating teachers and the general public. These materials are not to be altered if used with PESB’s logo and name. If an institution wishes to add information to any of the documents above to fit their needs, the institution must use only their logo and name.
- Handouts for stakeholders (folder) – Resources to assist institutions, school districts and candidates with informing others about the assessment.
edTPA Student Voice resources
- The 2018-2019 revised Student Voice rubrics and prompts (PDF).
- Student Voice Examples (folder) – Resources to help institutions, candidates, and cooperating teachers understand what student voice looks like in practice.