PGPs require advance planning and specific forms. Users have requested additional guidance. Find both here.
- PESB form 1697 – PGP template for certification renewal (document) – to be used by all certified educators renewing a certificate via professional growth plans. An individual holding multiple certificates does not need to complete separate PGPs for each certificate held. One PGP counts towards renewal requirements for all certificates held.
- Form 1128-8 annual PGP verification (document) – to be used to verify completion of annual professional growth plans to document continuing education credit hours (clock hours) and PGP equivalency. This verification form may be used by school districts to determine eligibility for application to the salary schedule.
- PGP template for educator preparation program completion (document)– to be used by candidates for program completion requirements. This form is similar to the template used for certification renewal so that candidates will be familiar with it upon entering the educator workforce.
- Why PGPs? (document) – a one-page flyer for educators on the PGP process.
- PGP FAQ – explore common questions about PGPs here.
- Career level benchmarks for teachers (document) – handout
- Alignment of certification standards and state eight TPEP criteria (spreadsheet) – crosswalk
- Certification standards and benchmarks for all roles – includes residency, professional, and career
- PGP examples by role – review exemplars to help guide PGP development
- PGP rubric (document) – offered as assistance, not a requirement
- This folder contains resources on PGPs and STEM. Materials can be used when presenting or teaching on these focus areas.
Offered as assistance, not a requirement.
These needs or self assessment forms are intended to support PGP planning, and will not be submitted. Educator roles not listed here may use a similar device to determine areas of growth based on the standards-based benchmarks associated with the role. Download these documents for your use.