In response to needs expressed by you, PESB and Paraeducator Board members, staff have compiled this web page as a “one-stop shop” for links to materials that support your work on the board. If you need additional information, please let staff know. We hope you find this page useful.Thank you again for your service to education in Washington schools.
Interested in becoming a Board member? Apply to serve.
General member resources
- PESB rules of order (PDF)
- Board member orientation (PowerPoint)
- Resign from the Board
- Travel reimbursement form (document)
- Legislative priorities
- Boards and commissions handbook (PDF)
- Presentation on Board ethics (PDF)
- Serving on a Governor-appointed Board (training and resources)
- PESB Bylaws (Current version 2019)
Professional Educator Standards Board
- Board policy manual
- What does PESB do?
- What are PESB’s goals and priorities? (PDF) (PESB strategic plan)
- Monitoring goals with data
- Current Board members
- Work groups
Agency program information