On this page you will find reports that were created in whole, or in partnership, by the Professional Educator Standards Board within the last 2 years. If you cannot find the report you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paraeducator pilot midterm report
- Can immigrant professionals help reduce teacher shortages in the U.S.?
- Educator shortage in Washington (coming soon)
- Testing barriers in Washington
- Agency snapshot annual report (PDF)
- Recruiting Washington Teachers (RWT) annual reports
- Collaborative Schools for Innovation and Success (CSIS) reports
- Braille competency reports
- Governor’s assessment report
- Streamlining licensure for military service members and their spouses: SB 5359
- SBE/PESB joint report to Legislature (RCW 28A.305.035)