In addition to the curriculum resources, below are supports for day-to-day implementation of the course. RWT is meant to be a flexible framework that looks different for individual programs based on their unique students.
- RWT standards – Standards of the RWT curriculum, which align with CTE/CIE, 21st Century Learning Skills, Washington State Common Core, Educators Rising, and Washington State Teacher standards.
- Program design overview – While there are many ways to design and deliver a teacher academy course, the following are common elements of how programs have been designed.
- Your students at the center – Experienced teacher academy instructors identify the foundational shifts they made in their content and pedagogy to integrate the commitments and curriculum of Recruiting Washington Teachers into their Careers in Education courses.
- Principles of practice – Underlying values or core beliefs that guide RWT program implementation.
- CTE Careers in Education resources – Resources for meeting OSPI’s CTE requirements (only necessary for courses using the CTE course designation).
- Crosswalk of curriculum competencies and related standards – How the RWT curriculum aligns with previous CTE/CIE competencies and related standards including Educators Rising, Common Core, State, and 21st Century Learning Skills.