If you are looking for individual certificate information, please visit the OSPI Certification website.
This assignment lookup tool tool is to help identify which Courses can be taught by which Endorsements and remain in assignment. Likewise, the lookup tool can work in reverse to identify which Course is matched to a particular Endorsement. Course names and codes are published annually by CEDARS. The 2017-2018 assignment policy utilizes the 2018-2019 course code list, and it may include matches to courses that did not exist for the 2017-2018 school year.
To identify Endorsement matches for a Course:
- Deselect “All” from the Course filter.
- Select the Courses you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Endorsement filter.
To identify Courses matched to a particular Endorsement:
- Deselect “All” from the Endorsement filter.
- Select the Endorsements you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Course filter.
If you do not see a course listed below, also check for it in the preliminary CTE Matches table at the bottom of the page. PESB staff is available to advise about these matches.
This table contains preliminary identification of courses with CTE matches.
Assignment matches are also available to download (does not include preliminary CTE matches):