If you are looking for individual certificate information, please visit the OSPI Certification website.
This tool is to help match which Courses can be taught by which Endorsements and remain in assignment. Likewise, it can work in reverse to identify which Course is matched to a particular Endorsement. Course names and codes are published annually by CEDARS.
To identify Endorsement matches for a Course:
- Deselect “All” from the Course filter.
- Select the Courses you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Endorsement filter.
To identify Courses matched to a particular Endorsement:
- Deselect “All” from the Endorsement filter.
- Select the Endorsements you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Course filter.
If you do not see a course listed below, also check for it in the preliminary CTE Matches table at the bottom of the page. PESB staff is available to advise about these matches.
This table contains preliminary identification of courses with CTE matches.
Assignment matches are also available to download (does not include preliminary CTE matches):