If you are looking for individual certificate information, please visit the OSPI Certification website.
This tool is to help match which courses can be taught by which Endorsements and remain in assignment. Likewise, it can work in reverse to identify which Course is matched to a particular Endorsement.
To identify Endorsement matches for a Course:
- Deselect “All” from the Course filter.
- Select the Courses you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Endorsement filter.
To identify Courses matched to a particular Endorsement:
- Deselect “All” from the Endorsement filter.
- Select the Endorsements you are interested in.
- Leave “All” selected in the Course filter.
* Endorsement matches for non-high school rigor courses have not been identified and approved by the Board. All endorsement areas, including Elementary Education, are considered “matched” with all K-8 non-high school rigor courses.
* The matches displayed here were approved by the Professional Educator Standards Board over the last several years. New courses have been added to CEDARS since these matches were approved. New courses, or courses without matches, reflected in this display do not yet have identified matches. Districts must use own discretion in identifying appropriate match. Courses without identified matches are not included in out-of-assignment reports.