In addition to the curriculum resources, below are supports for day-to-day implementation of the course. RWT is meant to be a flexible framework that looks different for individual programs based on their unique students.
- RWT Standards – The curriculum is aligned with the CTE, 21st Century Skills, Washington State K-12 Learning (Common Core State Standards), Educators Rising, and Washington State Teacher Standards.
- Program Design Overview – While there are many ways to design and deliver an exploration of teaching course, the following are common elements of how programs have been designed.
- Your Students at the Center – Experienced Careers in Education teachers described the foundational shifts they made in their content and pedagogy to integrate the commitments and curriculum of Recruiting Washington Teachers into their CIE courses.
- Principles of Practice – Principles of practice can be defined as the underlying values or core beliefs that guide professional practice.
- CTE Careers in Education Resources – Resources for meeting OSPI’s CTE requirements (only necessary for courses run as a CTE program).
- Careers in Education Competencies and Related Standards – How the RWT Curriculum competencies align with previous CIE competencies(only necessary for courses run as a CTE program).